Hard Candies with Mastiha
Mastiha Chios Baklava Bite with Honey
Mixed Weight: 60gr
Mastiha Chios Candies Pack
Ingredients: Sugar, glucose, Mastiha
Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Mastiha
Small Mastiha Tears Box
Chios Mastiha is a unique product with many beneficial qualities and wide- ranging uses since antiquity. Nowadays, it is used in pharmaceuticals, perfumes, cosmetics, beverages, bakery goods, sweets as well as in cooking. Chios Mastiha is the natural resin of pistacia lentiscus var. Chia, a tree which grows only on the Aegean island of Chios, Greece. Scientific research shows that Chios Mastiha has anti- microbial, anti- inflammatory, and healing activity. Also, it has beneficial effects on both body hygiene and skin care.
Ingredients: CHIOS GUM MASTIC.Important Note: Small mastiha tears are a lot harder then larger ones and should not be chewed but rather used for crushing and thus for cooking or as a nutritional supplement.
Mastiha and its products have great beneficial properties and activities supported by scientific findings and research:
- Contributes to the hygiene of the gastrointestinal system
- Exhibits therapeutic effect in patients suffering from peptic ulcers
- Exhibits strong anti-microbial and antibacterial action
- Exhibits healing and anti-inflammatory activity
- Acts as a natural antioxidant agent
- Makes a positive contribution to oral hygiene